Need help? Call us today IE: (+353) 1 5240229 UK: (+44) 204 5797935
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 21:00 Saturday - Sunday 9:00 - 18:00
1. The Store undertakes to safely store the personal data of registered and unregistered customers and subscribers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. The Buyer, by registering or adding to the list of subscribers, agrees to receive e-mails on advertising related to the activities of the store (information about new products, promotions, changes in the regulations, etc.), the so-called newsletter.
3. After accepting the order, the store reserves the right in some cases to contact the buyer to confirm the details of the order, i.e., address, type of shipment, ordered goods, etc.
4. At any time, the customer may delete his account and unsubscribe from the store.
Extended version of the law on the protection of personal data
Processing of personal data (updated in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR)
From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 applies. on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, referred to in Ireland as 'GDPR'
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e., the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Kasus Coatings T / A Global Coatings, headquarters of Unit 12, Western Parkway Business Center, Ballymount Drive, Dublin 12, D12 X8KC, Ireland (hereinafter Global Coatings) owner of the online store available at www.globalcoatings.eu
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to us: to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address of Global Coatings.
Where do we get your data from?
We received them from you when you created your account, and later, in connection with your transactions at globalcoatings.eu.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by globalcoatings.eu?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
• enabling the provision of the service by electronic means and full use of globalcoatings.eu, including your transactions and payments for goods sold by globalcoatings.eu.
• setting up and managing your account or accounts, and providing support for your account, transactions and solving technical problems.
• handling complaints on globalcoatings.eu
• handling requests that you send to us (e.g., via the contact form);
• contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of globalcoatings.eu, which is:
• monitoring your activity and all other users' activity, including, for example, searching for keywords, placing offers and managing your activity on globalcoatings.eu.
• matching ads in accordance with the content you have viewed previously, adjusting the category of offers or individual offers in globalcoatings.eu settings or in the settings of third-party services based on your activity on globalcoatings.eu.
• conducting marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing in the field of your own globalcoatings.eu services,
• contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, and with your consent - by e-mail and telephone.
• ensuring the handling of payment services.
• providing courier services to deliver your order to you.
• ensuring the security of the services we provide you electronically, including enforcement of the internal rules of globalcoatings.eu and preventing fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety.
• conducting research and analyzes on globalcoatings.eu and monitoring your activity and all other users, e.g., searching for keywords, placing offers, conducting research and analyzes on globalcoatings.eu, among others, in terms of the functionality of the globalcoatings.eu online store, improving the operation of services or estimating main interests and visitors' needs.
• handling your requests, sent to the user service department and via the contact form, when they are not causally related to the performance of the contract.
• organization of loyalty programs, competitions, and promotional campaigns in which you can take part.
• conducting statistical analyzes.
• storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
• saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications.
• organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of
personal data at any time in the same way as you expressed it. We will process
your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
• e-mail address, password (private account), name, surname, full address, telephone number
• e-mail address, login, password, telephone number and information about the company and its address (in the case of a company account).
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use globalcoatings.eu. If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g., for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to Global Coatings and to the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e., the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to processing Your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
• in relation to the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete.
• in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Global Coatings: you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
• in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be unlawfully processed, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed by us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
• in relation to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place based on your consent or a contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out automatically. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your local Data Protection Law supervisory authority.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
• the processing of your personal data is carried out based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the specific situation in which you have found yourself,
• Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose. Remember that you can exercise your right to object from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the parties to the transactions that you conclude on globalcoatings.eu and with entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, i.e., those that provide payment, credit, insurance services, provide consulting or auditing services, support globalcoatings.eu users, support promotion offers, collaborate in marketing campaigns. We can transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse. If you give your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination, for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting,
• preventing abuse and fraud,
• statistical and archiving,
• We store your personal data until you object to such processing.
In the case of organizing loyalty programs, competitions, and promotional campaigns in which you can participate - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of the award ceremony. To be accountable, i.e., to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which globalcoatings.eu is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities